– aquatic microscopic vegetable organism (blue green algae) which contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food.
– one of the cleanest, most naturally sterile foods found in nature.
– retains its nutritional value even when subjected to high temperatures during processing and shelf storage.
– richest source of natural antioxidants of any whole food.
– contains potent anti-cancer phytochemical called phycocyanin
– has unusual phytonutrients for health and cleansing
– supports and stimulates growth of “friendly” bacteria in the intestines and colon
– highest source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissues, especially for vegetarians
– 65 to 71% complete protein with all essential amino acids in perfect balance, compared to beef which is only 22%, and also superior to typical plant protein, such as from legumes.
– easy to digest vegetable protein without the fat and cholesterol of meat
– richest natural source of GLA (Gamma-linolenic acid) found in mother’s milk which boosts immunity, increases mental capacity, helps regulate blood sugar and insulin, and suppresses appetite and reduces cravings to help you lose weight
– has 58 times the iron of raw spinach and 28 times that of raw beef liver, and easier to absorb than iron supplements
– also contains more beta-carotene 10x more concentrated than carrots.
– rich in vitamins and minerals such as B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, Vitamin C, D, E, calcium, selenium, zinc, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, magnesium and manganese.
Warning: Long postsClick Ctrl+F and type the keyword or phrase you are searching for to save time or type it below to dig into this blog.
While others utilize knowledge not just to make a living but a lot of money, some use information to make their life worth living for the many. You can tell what your purpose of existence is by the things you learn everyday.
This blog was created as my public service to Filipinos around the world, especially teachers and students. In order to make this blog more useful, don't hesitate to ask questions, leave comments or request for specific manuscripts since it is impossible for me to provide all information from available resources.
I made this blog simple and ad free for your convenience so please refrain from spamming and leaving hate messages. Personal matters may be dealt under the SigawMoPindotKo page while sensitive issues may be dealt privately with your confidant/s or yours truly in strict confidentiality.
Cesar Ryan Bagalihog… on Ang Pabula ng Kabayo at ng… Elsie Fernandez Pane… on Ang Salbaheng Lobo Elsie Fernandez Pane… on Ang Salbaheng Lobo JOLLYBC2 CORPUZ on Mga Halimbawa ng Tulang Dula o… leanne on Mga Halimbawa ng Tulang Dula o…
- Asian Food (3)
- blahblahblog (42)
- Chinese (50)
- Chocolate and Cheese (1)
- Christmas Songs (3)
- Education (1)
- English (1)
- Family (1)
- Filipino Food (2)
- Finance & Employment (6)
- Friendship (1)
- Health & Wellness (24)
- Heart and Soul (28)
- Inspirational Songs (7)
- Life (21)
- Literature Around the World (5)
- Music (67)
- Philippine Culture (4)
- Philippine Music (1)
- Philippine Tourism (1)
- PhilippineLiterature (72)
- Photography (4)
- Poems and Quotes (11)
- Prayers & Saints (26)
- Social Networking & ICT (13)
- The Philippines (past, present, future) (30)
- The World (4)
- Wellbeing (3)
TagsActivism and Peace Work alamat Asia business child Chinese language christianity Christmas credit card creed death debit card Eckhart Tolle Education English enlightenment Facebook faith Farmville feast day Filipino Filipino people God hayop health Ilocano Inspirational Songs Jesu jesus Jesus Christ Jose P. Rizal Jose Rizal language legend lent life life of a saint liturgy love Mandarin Chinese Manila mass Mental health money music Oman online jobs original pabula pain peace Philippine Philippine History Philippines Philosophy Pilipino poem poetry prayer Recreation relationship Religion and Spirituality Rick Warren Rizal sacrifice San Bonifacio Shopping St. Isidore Standard Hindi suffering Tagalog Taiwan tula United States writing
Blog entries are copied elsewhere in the World Wide Web unless noted otherwise. Sources are indicated at the end of every post. The owner of this blog is not responsible for and has no control of the correctness, reliability or inaccuracy of any of its contents as well as the original author's idea or advocacy. Notify the administrator if you wish your original work to be deleted from this blog.
The Congress of the Philippines' Republic Act No. 8293, Section 172, known as "Literary and Artistic Works" states that (1) "[l]iterary and artistic works, hereinafter referred to as "works", are original intellectual creations in the literary and artistic domain protected from the moment of their creation... and (2) [w]orks are protected by the sole fact of their creation, irrespective of their mode or form of expression, as well as of their content, quality and purpose.
The author reserves the right to interdict sharing or copying by any means the contents and images (or any of their parts) found in this blog unless duly cited or given permission.
If you become aware of any violation of mafipeng's copyright materials or infringement of your or any other person's copyright materials please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The header Images…
were taken with a 3.2mp Sony Ericsson camera phone and a 12.4mp Samsung digital camera, enhanced with Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, and cropped with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. All rights reserved. ©
- "Oh. Um. Well you know when you're holding a hot cup of coffee and you realize you're going to sneeze? That's how I feel." ~ Ella (Imagine Me & You, 2005)