1) I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.
2) You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
3) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
4) Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
5) You shall not kill.
6) You shall not commit adultery.
7) You shall not steal.
8) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9) You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
10) You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.