There are various ways to generate income online but watch out for fraud sites.
1) Know your interest, abilities, and weaknesses.
2) Look for websites that will help you find or provide you job opportunities. Although business requires investment, most legitimate online job providers do not ask for any fees. Read forums to make sure, you’re on the right track before making a final decision.
3) Manage your time well. Work-life balance is essential for survival. Stick to your schedule and accomplish tasks on time.
4) When choosing a mode of payment, compare rates and convenience in receiving your salary.
Make online payments or any financial transactions without revealing your bank account or credit card details the easy way. All you need is to sign up for a PayPal account. Registration is free and you can even earn up to $1,000 from it by referring new merchants to PayPal. Get a personalized referral link from the Referrals section (which can be found at the bottom of the page after you have logged in) or a banner like this:
It does not require a credit card or bank account but be sure to give your real name and address.
It takes more days for the processing but, at least, this is one of the safest way to transfer money. Sign up for free and be ready to provide your bank account details.
5) Bear in mind that good results are a product of hard work. The easier the job, the longer it will take you to earn much and the more time and effort it will waste.
6) Be trustworthy and maintain a good reputation.