* Emilio Aguinaldo: 1899-1901
Komonwelt ng Pilipinas
* Manuel L. Quezon: 1935-1941, 1941-1944 (namatay)
* Sergio Osmeña: 1944-1946 (nanungkulan sa pagkamatay ni Quezon)
* Manuel Roxas: 1946-1948 (naging pangulo ng Ikatlong Republika)
* Jose P. Laurel: 1943-1945
* Manuel Roxas: 1946-1948 (namatay)
* Elpidio Quirino: 1948-1949 (nanungkulan sa pagkamatay ni Roxas); 1949-1953
* Ramon Magsaysay: 1953-1957 (namatay)
* Carlos P. Garcia: 1957 (nanungkulan sa pagkamatay ni Magsaysay); 1957-1961
* Diosdado Macapagal: 1961-1965
* Ferdinand E. Marcos: 1965-1969, 1969-1972 (iprinoklama ang batas militar)
Panahon ng Batas Militar / Bagong Republika
* Ferdinand E. Marcos: 1972-1981 (namahala bilang isang diktator sa ilalim ng batas ng pangulo)
Ikaapat na Republika
* Ferdinand E. Marcos: 1981-1986 (inalis sa pwesto)
* Corazon C. Aquino: 1986
* Corazon C. Aquino: 1986-1992
* Fidel V. Ramos: 1992-1998
* Joseph E. Estrada: 1998-2001 (pinaalis sa pwesto)
* Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo: 2001-2010
* Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III: 2010 – hanggang sa kasalukuyan
Warning: Long postsClick Ctrl+F and type the keyword or phrase you are searching for to save time or type it below to dig into this blog.
While others utilize knowledge not just to make a living but a lot of money, some use information to make their life worth living for the many. You can tell what your purpose of existence is by the things you learn everyday.
This blog was created as my public service to Filipinos around the world, especially teachers and students. In order to make this blog more useful, don't hesitate to ask questions, leave comments or request for specific manuscripts since it is impossible for me to provide all information from available resources.
I made this blog simple and ad free for your convenience so please refrain from spamming and leaving hate messages. Personal matters may be dealt under the SigawMoPindotKo page while sensitive issues may be dealt privately with your confidant/s or yours truly in strict confidentiality.
google on Ang Lobo at ang Ubas Sem trim Paint on Miriam on Senate mental health… Laura B. Corpuz on Mga Halimbawa ng Tulang Dula o… Airen on Mga Halimbawa ng Tulang Dula o… Lyneth Enriquez on Ang Agila at ang Maya
- blahblahblog (56)
- Christmas Songs (3)
- Education (1)
- Employment (4)
- Health & Wellness (8)
- Heart and Soul (27)
- Inspirational Songs (7)
- Languages & Dialects (5)
- Literatura (55)
- Literature Around the World (5)
- Philippine Culture (4)
- Philippine Music (1)
- Philippine Tourism (1)
- Philosophy (1)
- Poems and Quotes (8)
- Prayers & Saints (26)
- Social Networking & ICT (12)
- The Philippines (past, present, future) (63)
- The World (4)
- Uncategorized (40)
Tags2010 election alamat Asia Bayani Fernando Benigno Aquino Jr. business C5 Road controversy child christianity Christmas cinquain corruption Cory Aquino credit card death debit card deception Dick Gordon Eckhart Tolle Education emotion faith Farmville Filipino Filipino people free verse Gilbert Teodoro Gloria Macapagal Arroyo God haiku hayop health history hope Ilocano Jesu jesus Jose P. Rizal Joseph Ejercito Estrada Jose Rizal legend liar life life of a saint love Manila Manny Villar money music online jobs original pabula peace Philippine Philippine History Philippine president Philippines Pilipino plunder poem poetry politics prayer president relationship religion Religion and Spirituality Rizal sacrifice scam St. Isidore tula United States verse writing
Blog entries are copied elsewhere in the World Wide Web unless noted otherwise. Sources are indicated at the end of every post. The owner of this blog is not responsible for and has no control of the correctness, reliability or inaccuracy of any of its contents as well as the original author's idea or advocacy. Notify Luminous if you wish your original work to be deleted from this blog.
* * * * * * * *
The Congress of the Philippines' Republic Act No. 8293, Section 172, known as "Literary and Artistic Works" states that (1) "[l]iterary and artistic works, hereinafter referred to as "works", are original intellectual creations in the literary and artistic domain protected from the moment of their creation... and (2) [w]orks are protected by the sole fact of their creation, irrespective of their mode or form of expression, as well as of their content, quality and purpose.
The author reserves the right to interdict sharing or copying by any means the contents and images (or any of their parts) found in this blog unless duly cited or given permission.
If you become aware of any violation of mafipeng's copyright materials or infringement of your or any other person's copyright materials please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The header Images…
were taken with a 3.2mp Sony Ericsson camera phone and a 12.4mp Samsung digital camera, enhanced with Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, and cropped with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. All rights reserved. ©
- "Oh. Um. Well you know when you're holding a hot cup of coffee and you realize you're going to sneeze? That's how I feel." ~ Ella (Imagine Me & You, 2005)